Hi from Slovakia

Tu dyskutujemy o wszelkich zagadnieniach dotyczących modeli ślizgów klas ECO, HYDRO MONO, F1, F3 oraz FSR-E.

Hi from Slovakia

Postprzez RSConcept » 29 wrz 2011, o 23:21

Hi all around

Hope I do not make too much mess in this block..

nice forum.

best regards,

Peter Kovac
Peter Kovac
RSConcept

Postprzez antmar » 21 gru 2011, o 10:29

Peter Kovac

You have built that new hulls M1, M2
antmar

Postprzez PhoeniX_rc » 21 gru 2011, o 14:49

Hi Mr. Kovac

Can I ask You a question why Your hulls are so damn thin?

It's really hard to reinforce the hull all the way to the bow, and i think it's necessary aether way.

Why don't You just lay second layer of glass cloth in the mould?

It will be stronger, lighter and easier compared to adding next layer by customer.
Glass cloth is really not that expensive...
Pozdrawiam Robert Romaniuk

Podziękowania wspierającym:
MOK Biała Podlaska
LOK Warszawa
Politechnika Warszawska wydział MEiL
PhoeniX_rc

Postprzez RSConcept » 13 sty 2012, o 22:49

Hi Guys.

What kind of new hulls? You mean the Furia V2 or Fuego V3?...the Furia V2 is a project what was already stopped. Few top racers have it and its enough.
The Fuego V3 project was postponded, to this story Il come back during this year...maybe :)

Stiffer hull.

Yes, a lot of users of my hulls add extra fabrics into the hulls to make them stiffer.
Believe me, if I add 1more layer of 160g/m2 2/2 twill cloth it will nothing significantly change and you will claim again and reinforce the hull with some extra carbon or glass or what ever...

In the past I produced for Hopf hulls with carbon strips...even after this modification in the production process the customers reinforced them.
Its a kind of psychical stress to do something with my hulls :)
If you want a strong hull, you should consult about it before you place the order...in some cases it works, sometimes not.

cest la vie
Peter Kovac
RSConcept

Postprzez Grzesiek » 14 sty 2012, o 02:36

Hi Peter.

I have Furia V2 and it is half of the hull. I have to add the same amount of material, or more. :bag
Pozdrawiam
Grzesiek Jermołaj
Grzesiek
Administrator

Postprzez RSConcept » 15 sty 2012, o 16:00

Grzesiek napisał(a):Hi Peter.

I have Furia V2 and it is half of the hull. I have to add the same amount of material, or more. :bag

Hi

It is up to the enduser to add more layers...normallly the Furia V2 has 1+1 half to half and 1 more layer of glass 163g/m2.
This cloth combination gives good strenght and acceptable final weight of thhis mono1 hull.
Btw. the hulls from other producers could be stiffer on touch, this could be the story of thick polyester gelcoat.
Check the Etti hulls for example....carbon/Kevlar vacuumed and postcured...still some racers reinforce them, due to feeling of not strong enough composite.

But as I said, if somebody wants to have more strong hull, have to consult it before.

easy money :)
Peter Kovac
RSConcept

Powrót do Ślizgi elektryczne